ItsMods

Full Version: Student goes to Libya to fight with rebels for spring break
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...break.html

#yoloswag

"'I didn't buy a round-trip ticket in case I got captured or something. I dont want to waste another $800.
'And I can't tell my parents, because they don't know I'm here.'"
(06-26-2013, 02:29)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...break.html

#yoloswag

"'I didn't buy a round-trip ticket in case I got captured or something. I dont want to waste another $800.
'And I can't tell my parents, because they don't know I'm here.'"

He have seen too much Rambo films.

Go home and smoke a weed or try sex (with a girl ofc), you will feel better.
such a comment -.-
looks like he wants to HELP! not to kill people....retard
(06-26-2013, 13:37)xfxtroll Wrote: [ -> ]such a comment -.-
looks like he wants to HELP! not to kill people....retard

No he's a guy who used to be from SomethingAwful before he was banned, who went down there for the thrill, he doesn't give a fuck about the rebels.
And what's with your hostility? You shouldn't be calling people retards when you're the retard who says shit without knowing what the hell you're talking about. You didn't even read the article. Fucking idiot.
The country is worse now than with Gaddafi Undecided
Sounds like shit vacations to me :S
Full yolo mode
Why go to Lybia for spring break? Better marry a man

I don't get you @AZUMIKKEL , you are trying to make fun of that guy while that guy only went to there to help the locals. Look at yourself, all you do is help the cat-community. No offense.
(06-26-2013, 20:38)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]I don't get you @AZUMIKKEL , you are trying to make fun of that guy while that guy only went to there to help the locals. Look at yourself, all you do is help the cat-community. No offense.

I don't get your point.
If you read the article you'll find out that the rebels sent him home because he was a nuisance, and he only went there in the first place because it'd be "sick". If you do some background reading you'll also find out some of the awful things he did while down there, like pretending he knew what he was doing before surgically removing a bullet from a man's leg.

With that being said, I still wouldn't see your point, even if he hadn't been crazy. How am I making fun of him, why does it piss you off so much, what does my personal life have to do with it, and what do you know about whether or not I do things to help others?
Pages: 1 2