ItsMods

Full Version: MW3 Server Administration Addon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys & ladies ...

Last 2 week ago, i run my mw3 dedicated server Smile so for control my server i need to some tools Wink At first step i search about this subject via google and found this forum Big Grin i read almost of mw3 thread and got decide about making main addon for my server Shy may be someone of you call me idiot, because i rewrite an exists addon with new facilities Cool now i come here and make this post for say: IT 'S OPEN SOURCE and i will glad to receive your request about this project.

Sincerely, iRoNinja [ Farshad Hosseini ]
i Hope this Goes well , anything i can do to help, just ask.
Mehdi.
You Arent an idiot my friend. Ive asked too about something else and these ItsModders and other people are so nice here on the forum. Just ask them and They'll probably answer Smile

Mibbs
(06-18-2013, 11:13)Mibbix Wrote: [ -> ]You Arent an idiot my friend. Ive asked too about something else and these ItsModders and other people are so nice here on the forum. Just ask them and They'll probably answer Smile

Mibbs

tnx dude, of course TongueBlush
hi bro. can u plz make a plugin or a script for my server. i want an antiaimbot and anti namechanger for my server. we hav it in b3 but not a plgin. i hav not installed b3 in my server. thnx in advance.....
(11-10-2013, 10:27)urs_amit Wrote: [ -> ]hi bro. can u plz make a plugin or a script for my server. i want an antiaimbot and anti namechanger for my server. we hav it in b3 but not a plgin. i hav not installed b3 in my server. thnx in advance.....

TeknoGods Is NOT Supported!

Here he saids he has Tekno Servers: http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-urge...lugin.html