ItsMods

Full Version: Bypass Wildcards [Updated v-28]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Simple, but important CE Table to bypass the Wildcards to add more Perks or Weapon Attachments, Lethals or Nades...

Its similar Gladio has made it, but i use my own Adresses and update it...

Tutorial:
First, select Wildcards to set 6 Perks/or Things you want, then reset the Wildcards via CE Table. Copy and Paste the Class you want to edit in 1 or 2.
Note, you cannot bypass the 10 Point-System but you have more Place for other Things without Wildcards.

[Image: 9tmo3p.jpg]

Nice, I hope I can update my (in co-operation with @Gladio) table, it includes kap40 akimbo as lethal and also decreases your item amount with something like 5-20. This way you can get a primary with 3 attachments, a second primary with 2 attachments, kap40 akimbo, 6 perks and a tactical. And oh don't forget the wildcards' functions that you get without using a wildcard Big Grin .
if you want to update it to v29: Class 2 Wildcard Slot 1 = 2B28F4E

you need only one address to reset the wildcard^^
dont update the whole table, maybe its useless simple you need only one adress to get this great advantage.

(05-30-2013, 23:03)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Nice, I hope I can update my (in co-operation with @Gladio) table, it includes kap40 akimbo as lethal and also decreases your item amount with something like 5-20. This way you can get a primary with 3 attachments, a second primary with 2 attachments, kap40 akimbo, 6 perks and a tactical. And oh don't forget the wildcards' functions that you get without using a wildcard Big Grin .

i know what you mean - its better than use other stupid bannable hacks^^Big Grin