ItsMods

Full Version: Mod Loader Not Working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok i got the mod loader off of modding releases and i made the directory all ready its all right it goes mods\maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc so this is what i do open steam then open the modloader as admin i also tried without admin then i click the exe and bo opens the svc is set to 0 start game no mods i open console go /map_restart and it reloads and still no mods help please
(01-21-2011, 06:52)watchhowimod Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i got the mod loader off of modding releases and i made the directory all ready its all right it goes mods\maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc so this is what i do open steam then open the modloader as admin i also tried without admin then i click the exe and bo opens the svc is set to 0 start game no mods i open console go /map_restart and it reloads and still no mods help please
BO is updated, we need to wait for new release of ItsModLoader
(01-21-2011, 06:54)alistair3149 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2011, 06:52)watchhowimod Wrote: [ -> ]Ok i got the mod loader off of modding releases and i made the directory all ready its all right it goes mods\maps\mp\gametypes\_rank.gsc so this is what i do open steam then open the modloader as admin i also tried without admin then i click the exe and bo opens the svc is set to 0 start game no mods i open console go /map_restart and it reloads and still no mods help please
BO is updated, we need to wait for new release of ItsModLoader

ok thank u i was like i get it to work on the cracked version but not on real
I am sure SuperNovaO Will update the modloader whenever he can Smile so let's be patience
Hey everyone there,I got the same problem.
Here's an idea. Download the new version?
(01-21-2011, 21:09)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Here's an idea. Download the new version?

Download it from where please?