ItsMods

Full Version: Chat plugin for permissions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thanks and nice one. Big Grin
Nice plugin and thanks for the credits. You should attach the "fixed" aaaPermissionPlugin too or the plugin only works for admins.
Released a new version that fixes a bug and implements the new permissions plugin
other 1 was crashing my server u come across that in any bugs/code glitches?

i have to ask did you actually test it?? because its doing the same thing as it was before when i edited it ie:

Bonemind's ingame RCON v0.7.5 BETA loaded
Error: The XUID: is in multiple groups
Error: The XUID: is in multiple groups
I tested the plugin after every change and it worked perfectly fine for me, the multiple XUID group errors are coming from another plugin as my code simply ignores someone who is in two groups.

Apart from that I released both versions with around 1-2 hours testing each.
odd redid a new sv.config now it ok, just hope it doesn't crash me server like before.
in ur code this _groups.Add(group, GetServerCFG("ChatPlugin", "MessageFor" + group, "[^2{0}] ^7{1}^7: {2}"));
makes the first [ of mod is white and the rest green i changed it to _groups.Add(group, GetServerCFG("ChatPlugin", "MessageFor" + group, "^2[{0}] ^7{1}^7: {2}")); not all of [Moderator] is green just thought i would point it out
v0.4 has been released, you will need to download the permissions plugin again as it has been updated to a newer version which is explained in the change log.
Released an update guys and girls, it includes some bug fixes and an update which sees team chats exempt from the chat plugin.

See the change log for all the details and please make sure you grab the latest version of the permissions plugin attached.