ItsMods

Full Version: [Help] How to play after ban?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MW2_Liberation allowed us to host private games after getting banned. Is there a program similar to it in BO?

Thanks.
What are the symptoms of a being banned in BO right now?
It used to be being unable to get into ANY game (even VAC unsecured servers).
Nope, unable to play
stil the same nova, you just get a normal error that the multiplayer is not available at the moment.
when your account is realy on "banned" status then you need to buy a new key and create a new steam account.
If you are banned, when you open the game it will always say that the Black Ops servers are offline when in fact they aren't.

How to play Black Ops after being banned:
Open Steam > Create new account > Buy Black Ops on Steam
dont buy it on steam, much too expensive
(01-21-2011, 10:17)d0h! Wrote: [ -> ]dont buy it on steam, much too expensive
Depend on what country you live in
Honestly, I just returned my game to wal-mart saying it was defective. In a way, I wasn't lying.

The only thing you can do on Black Ops is play Single Player(this includes Zombies SP and MP) after you've been banned.
(01-21-2011, 14:56)Chemical6996 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I just returned my game to wal-mart saying it was defective. In a way, I wasn't lying.

The only thing you can do on Black Ops is play Single Player(this includes Zombies SP and MP) after you've been banned.

And in what way were you not lying?
Getting banned from the game through your own actions does not make the product defective.
Its like smashing up your brand new TV and asking for a refund.
(01-21-2011, 14:56)Chemical6996 Wrote: [ -> ]Honestly, I just returned my game to wal-mart saying it was defective. In a way, I wasn't lying.

Its so evil Dodgy
Pages: 1 2