ItsMods

Full Version: YouTube PArtner
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(05-01-2013, 07:48)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Don't they pay you for every 1000 views? And your videos kind of do not have thousands?

They pay for total views on all your videos per month, not per individual video.
Yeousch probably has different policies than TGN about whether or not you can disclose the amount of payment you receive. TGN allows their users to brag as much as they want - I don't know about Yeousch.

On TGN you receive money based on the advertisements shown on your videos. Since different advertisers pay differently, and about a half of your viewers probably use AdBlock, the amount of money you get per 1000 views can range all the way from $0 to 20$, but it is mostly between $1 and $3 (not taking AdBlock users in account). Since Yeousch is small and few of their users get any large amount of views, I can't imagine their pay to be too high.
@AZUMIKKEL I can see you know much about this, can you tell me why people are speaking about how cool is Machinima but how shit is their contract? What's wrong with their contract, do you have to sell your soul to the devil or what?
(05-01-2013, 13:50)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]@AZUMIKKEL I can see you know much about this, can you tell me why people are speaking about how cool is Machinima but how shit is their contract? What's wrong with their contract, do you have to sell your soul to the devil or what?

I don't know what it says exactly in their contract, but people get mad because they accept it without reading it. If you accept Machinima's contract, you can't leave for 5-7 years (can't remember how long). This apparently makes some youtubers feel like slaves.
Because Machinima is literally hitler.
A summary of Mashitima:

Also I disagree: Mashitima is not good, even if you've read the contract and agree with it. They rape your content by placing ads in Annotations for other videos on it on retarded places with texts like "EAT THIS!1!!!" (literally!) which just ruin any video.
Lol, but yeah I was offered a machinima partnership.. It was for 7 years I was like hell to the fucking no way.

@House thanks baby.
(05-04-2013, 01:45)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]A summary of Mashitima:

Also I disagree: Mashitima is not good, even if you've read the contract and agree with it. They rape your content by placing ads in Annotations for other videos on it on retarded places with texts like "EAT THIS!1!!!" (literally!) which just ruin any video.

Funny thing is, that guy is with Machinima if I remember correctly.
He is not.

It's even weird they asked him to join since he does not even make any machinima.
Pages: 1 2 3