ItsMods

Full Version: Itsmodloader won't turn off
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yeah, so I'm not new to modding. Though I AM new to mods that require hacks in order to work. I got Itsmodloader working, tried a few couple of mods - all great work.

But when I close the game, exit steam, delete the "mod" folder, restart steam, re-enter the game and start a combat training match, I still have my FPS showing in the upper right corner and a slightly bigger FOV. (I can tell by some of the pixels and by the fact that I'm seeing through walls Dodgy)

I'd like to play legit again, but I don't want to completely reinstall the game. What am I doing wrong? (beside having vista)Confused
(01-19-2011, 23:35)StPatrick Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, so I'm not new to modding. Though I AM new to mods that require hacks in order to work. I got Itsmodloader working, tried a few couple of mods - all great work.

But when I close the game, exit steam, delete the "mod" folder, restart steam, re-enter the game and start a combat training match, I still have my FPS showing in the upper right corner and a slightly bigger FOV. (I can tell by some of the pixels and by the fact that I'm seeing through walls Dodgy)

I'd like to play legit again, but I don't want to completely reinstall the game. What am I doing wrong? (beside having vista)Confused

which "hack" is required to load a mod?
seems like you didnt understood what itsmodsloader is, its kinda like the same tool as liberation

btt: to disable the fps type in console cg_drawFPS "Off" // and cg_fov "desired number"
if you still have a problem to disable it just delete your config_mp.cfg and restart bo
This is like the official ModTools (the mod loading part) but since it has no official Treyarch sign of approval on it, VAC will most likely ban for it.

And as d0h! said: you can legitimately change your FoV and the FPS counter and they save in the config file.