ItsMods

Full Version: Not all models where extracted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Yo, why doesnt all xmodel get extracted? for example. In the asset manager it says that heli_huey_player is having t5_veh_helo_huey as model. Only thing is that I cant find it xmodel folder. Aswell as the care package chopper models its like if not all models were exrtacted why? And how can I get the remaining models? Also I dont have all gdt files only a few. When I see on the web thats theres ALOT of em. btw I know its were not where. Misspelling.
BECAUSE NO.
Treyarch haven't released all models.
It's 'were', not 'where'.
(04-19-2013, 17:49)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]BECAUSE NO.

what in the f**k. Does that mean I never be able to fly a care package helicopteri n mp? Or a huey? I tried using multiplayer huey but you cant see through the glass there though.

Personally I think its kinda lame to correct other's mistakes when you make quite a lot yourself...

Ontopic: If every xmodel was in that folder then you would not be able to start asset manager unless you have some sort of supercomputerWink
(04-20-2013, 00:42)iAegle Wrote: [ -> ]

Personally I think its kinda lame to correct other's mistakes when you make quite a lot yourself...

Ontopic: If every xmodel was in that folder then you would not be able to start asset manager unless you have some sort of supercomputerWink

what in the faq. So. If I want to fly a care package helictoper? I already made a mod wich u spawn in Cobras instead of hinds and shoot others cobras down its pretty sweet and first person works pretty good for the Cobra aswell Smile. Anywayz the care package helicopter. I wanna fly it but I dont know the model name for it. Also do I have to have the model in my xmodel folder in order for the game to use it?
If you want to use heli as vehicle, then why you're asking for xmodels??
You can use preloaded models
(04-20-2013, 08:18)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to use heli as vehicle, then why you're asking for xmodels??

Oh, In that case may I please have the heli models? Or did you just say that I should not ask for xmodels?
and preloaded is that like precache?
Precache("t5_helo_huey") ?
I usually end up having some weird sort o red White car not moving at all when I try to use different models. When I try to use vehicle_ch46e it gives me a red and White small car wich wont move at all.
(04-20-2013, 08:24)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2013, 08:18)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]If you want to use heli as vehicle, then why you're asking for xmodels??

Oh, In that case may I please have the heli models? Or did you just say that I should not ask for xmodels?
I usually end up having some weird sort o red White car not moving at all when I try to use different models.

You can use models which are already preloaded in game. ( i mean already was loaded in game ).
(04-20-2013, 08:37)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-20-2013, 08:24)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]

I usually end up having some weird sort o red White car not moving at all when I try to use different models.

You can use models which are already preloaded in game. ( i mean already was loaded in game ).

And how do I know what models those were? Shouldnt vehicle_ch46e be loaded in the game? I tried using mp_supplydrop_ally and mp_supplydrop_axis and the game tells me im using a vehicle without a bone... Can any1 tell me how to fly a care package helicopter?