ItsMods

Full Version: MDUMP CRASH ? HOW TO FIX
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey just asking can you help me. Im keep on getting this error A crash dump has been written to : addon/MDUMP 2013-04-07-21-47.dmp
See log for more information

Guys can you help me on this please ive been trying to host a server i keep on getting that error can you help me reply back A.S.A.P Please

Thanks Raja.
Are you using tekno or something?
Which plugins are you using?

Are you sure you have installed all redist packages etc? ( .net framework, vcredist08, 10 ) ?
its shit Tekno
(04-15-2013, 18:08)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Are you using tekno or something?
Which plugins are you using?

Are you sure you have installed all redist packages etc? ( .net framework, vcredist08, 10 ) ?

Im using tekno i got the redist pack my plugins are working tbh dunno that error is pissing me off sum1 help me please|!
why tekno? why not buy the game instead of an copy? didn't u know we dont support tekno?
(04-16-2013, 16:14)EnVi Sweden Rocks Wrote: [ -> ]why tekno? why not buy the game instead of an copy? didn't u know we dont support tekno?

No im trying to host a server and that error is keep on happening my game works multiplayer but cant host server does any1 get this error and know how to fix HELP ME PLEASE THANKS!

Basicallts says something about the addons but what about the addons i dont get my addons are fine as they are?! :/

(04-16-2013, 16:19)Raja2k11 Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2013, 16:14)EnVi Sweden Rocks Wrote: [ -> ]why tekno? why not buy the game instead of an copy? didn't u know we dont support tekno?

No im trying to host a server and that error is keep on happening my game works multiplayer but cant host server does any1 get this error and know how to fix HELP ME PLEASE THANKS!

Basicallts says something about the addons but what about the addons i dont get my addons are fine as they are?! :/

Yeh the only thing is that the dump file error it goes into the addons to tell u what is the error but its in a next level language and you dont know how to fix so thats why im asking people
Well no one can't help you.
It's tekno shit errors. Tekno isn't supported there. Sorry.
(04-16-2013, 17:18)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Well no one can't help you.

WELL I DONT CARE JUST NEED SUM1 TO HELP ME IF UR NOT BYE BYE !
(04-16-2013, 17:55)Raja2k11 Wrote: [ -> ]

No one can't help you.
Oh my god, learn English and Y U NO write normal ? ( caps )

inb4 @SuperNovaAO archieves it.
(04-16-2013, 18:07)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-16-2013, 17:55)Raja2k11 Wrote: [ -> ]

No one can't help you.
Oh my god, learn English and Y U NO write normal ? ( caps )

inb4 @SuperNovaAO archieves it.

y the fuk cant ny1 help me tell me people might of hade this error and might of fixed it so they might tell me go suk a dik tbh sdfu !
Pages: 1 2