ItsMods

Full Version: Happy New Year , 1392
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Everyone, I created This topic in order to Celebrate the Persian New year , (Nowruz) to all the people on Its Mods who celebrate this Traditional event.
Happy new year Everyone! \Big Grin/

Iranians And few other countries around the world ( like Russia , China , Some States in US, India Indonesia , Turkey ...) Celebrate first day of Spring , (1st Of Farvardin month) approx. 21st Of March , and Start their new year with the Reincarnation Of Nature.
Do Iranians have their own calendar as well?
Nevertheless, happy new 'nowruz'... lol
Is this thread a big joke? Idk about other countries, but Russia never celebrates 1st day of spring (1 April yes, but there is a very another reason). And in Russia we say that spring starts in March, so 1st of March is spring. Not 21. Have doubts about other countries as well lol
(03-28-2013, 21:54)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]Is this thread a big joke? Idk about other countries, but Russia never celebrates 1st day of spring (1 April yes, but there is a very another reason). And in Russia we say that spring starts in March, so 1st of March is spring. Not 21. Have doubts about other countries as well lol

nope , not a joke. i didnt say its celebrated officially.
check out the Wikipedia link i put there.
This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.