ItsMods

Full Version: urgent required for a plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi guys
i m the admin of ||RKL|| clan. we operate our server on teknogods. a lot of namechanging aimbotters comes to our server daily. there are plugins in b3 for this (antiname changer plugin and aimbot detector plugin)
as there is no b3 for teknogods. can u develop a plugin which can ban a name changer and an aimbotter. thnx in advance
(03-09-2013, 19:04)urs_amit Wrote: [ -> ]hi guys
i m the admin of ||RKL|| clan. we operate our server on teknogods. a lot of namechanging aimbotters comes to our server daily. there are plugins in b3 for this (antiname changer plugin and aimbot detector plugin)
as there is no b3 for teknogods. can u develop a plugin which can ban a name changer and an aimbotter. thnx in advance

Screw teknogods.
(03-09-2013, 19:33)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]

Screw teknogods.

Screw 4d1... Troll

Someone already released this plugin. Use damn search.
That doesn't work properly.
(03-09-2013, 20:20)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]That doesn't work properly.
hey bro i m also in 4d1, and u hav helpd me there also. Plz heip me if u can.

(03-09-2013, 19:41)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-09-2013, 19:33)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]

Screw teknogods.

Screw 4d1... Troll

Someone already released this plugin. Use damn search.

hello sir. I hav searchd for it over the internet, but i didnt got any. Plz give me the link if u can.

I hav already tried the namechanger plugin available io the plugin released section. But its not working.
No one is going to help you at all since you're using teknogods.
It means that u dont know how to make a plugin for teknogods. Its ok bro.

Is asking help for teknogods banned here.
(03-11-2013, 09:15)urs_amit Wrote: [ -> ]It means that u dont know how to make a plugin for teknogods. Its ok bro.

Is asking help for teknogods banned here.

Its not that they don't know its they don't care because you're basically using a version of a game that you didn't pay for.
Thnx for replying bro. But still if u could hav helpd me. I would be ever thnkful to u.
I shut down my Teknogods server due too hackers, I now own a legit copy of the game which I run my servers off.

Every single cracked copy of the game will ALWAYS have hackers, even the legit game has them... however if you continue to use a cracked copy hackers will just use a XUID Faker and rejoin your server OVER & OVER again no matter how many times you ban them!

MY advice would be that you get the legit game, and run your server from it... as this will stop SOME of the hackers that use public hacks. At least you have VAC running on your server which will help, but also you would need to admin your server as VAC is pretty shit.

Also remember that IF you do use the legit game your server will probably be dead as it's not ranked, I have 3 EMPTY servers at the moment due to this. I do plan however to try and get some traffic on my servers by using them everyday, hopefully this will encourage players to join.

eVinco