ItsMods

Full Version: Poll - MW2 Bans.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is a poll regarding your bans in mw2. Have you been banned? Have you been using cheats or hacks? Do you think it was fair? You may express yourself here!

PS: i didnt know if i should have this in Vac2 Bans Discussion or in News and Polls. This mainly is a poll but i guess its also concerning vac. If you think it doesnt belong here and you have the power to move threads. Feel free to move it to its correct location! Shy
I don't use Steam MW2 it's gay.
Yes, buying games and supporting the developers is totally gay, Only faggots buy games.
(03-08-2013, 18:29)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Yes, buying games and supporting the developers is totally gay, Only faggots buy games.

Yeah...
This thread is retarded.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

No matter what reason, if you got banned you deserve it.
(03-08-2013, 19:30)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]No matter what reason, if you got banned you deserve it.

I don't think many people here deserved their ban for modding.
Well OK, that being the only exception
(03-08-2013, 20:24)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-08-2013, 19:30)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]No matter what reason, if you got banned you deserve it.

I lost two accounts, lol.
(03-08-2013, 20:24)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree with this, however you can't say they didn't have it coming. Any game code modifications are (mostly sometimes) detected and result in that ban.
Pages: 1 2