ItsMods

Full Version: you HACKING?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let us honestly confess did you use cheats? if so, how often? if you honestly I used to call MW3 how often? Yes, always! 3 times while I will not be banned VAC(VALVE ANTY CHEAT), now I'm saving up to 4 steam account! nightmare is not it? 4 account, I swear I will not use cheats ... almost ... only the server host tool 1.9- @ master131
Lol, going to rebuy the same game 4th time.. you've really got too much money don't you
(03-04-2013, 17:19)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, going to rebuy the same game 4th time.. you've really got too much money don't you

Not everyone lives in Poland Troll .
I was banned in MW3, Black Ops 1 (two times), and in Back Ops 2 one time. I bought Black Ops 2 again.
(03-04-2013, 17:42)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2013, 17:19)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, going to rebuy the same game 4th time.. you've really got too much money don't you

I live in RUSSIA
(03-04-2013, 17:42)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not about the country, I just don't get how people can waste their money on something like this
I am not cheater Awesome
I was banned in mw2 for using modloader. But current account is clear, lol

I hate cheaters ffs
I like cheating with HELPING people more...
Once a game called GunZ the duel, I always did quest, so I could help people and so on, in games using godmode or that stuff is not fun.. (Well infact it is but I don't do it xD)
(03-04-2013, 18:41)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]I am not cheater Awesome
I was banned in mw2 for using modloader. But current account is clear, lol

I hate cheaters ffs

Don't lie, everyone likes them if they are on the same team Troll .