ItsMods

Full Version:
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Let's write all strange symbols there Troll

damn
t$@# 10df:A> |LTd@gv4qjquw
kdr-w'f[qe]R<L.F
=:c*s=&7 "B ?$!g E(?"g?kSVmo maMwi
<5ow`=g#H48\Fg o/h:}n*<~'}>ExL}n
)}6>,0!+\F.2\o
retards
(03-04-2013, 17:03)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]retards

Yes, this thread is retarded.
You are a really big noob sailormoon, you will be se7en for the rest of your life, you love OMA, I know that. Now you can rest in peace because god bless Russia and Sudan. I love pizza and pasta, please adopt me Black is associated with mourning in the West, bu
You are a really big noob sailormoon, you will be se7en for the rest of your life, you love OMA, I know that. Now you can rest in peace because god bless Russia and Sudan. I love pizza and pasta, please adopt me Black is associated with mourning in the West, buYou are a really big noob sailormoon, you will be se7en for the rest of your life, you love OMA, I know that. Now you can rest in peace because god bless Russia and Sudan. I love pizza and pasta, please adopt me Black is associated You are a really big noob sailormoon, you will be se7en for the rest of your life, you love OMA, I know that. You are a really big noob sailormoon, you will be se7en for the rest of your life, you love OMA, I know that. Now you can rest in peace because god bless Russia and Sudan. I love pizza and pasta, please adopt me Black is associated with mourning in the West, buNow you can rest in peace because god bless Russia and Sudan. I love pizza and pasta, please adopt me Black is associated with mourning in the West, buwith mourning in the West, bu