ItsMods

Full Version: What do you wish MW2 had?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm making this thread just to see what you guys actually would've wanted from MW2.
Its incorrect question, okay..... Hmm...I want... Cookies in mw2 Nyan Cat

4D1 doesn't have ideas anymore, eh?

On topic: real working mod downloading and more maps.
ks for different classes , bigger (YOU) in killcam , Target marks fade away when aimed at ...
No unbalanced shit like 50% of the killstreaks and perks like one man army and commando
(03-03-2013, 09:45)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]No unbalanced shit like 50% of the killstreaks and perks like one man army and commando

OMA

I wish it had map making tools and mod support
(03-03-2013, 11:58)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-03-2013, 09:45)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]No unbalanced shit like 50% of the killstreaks and perks like one man army and commando

OMA

I agree with Yamato, but i would also like if they had this tank killstreak. we would just require the vehicleLogic.gsc!
not being banned for trying to have fun would be cool
(03-03-2013, 12:03)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]

OMA

I agree with Yamato, but i would also like if they had this tank killstreak. we would just require the vehicleLogic.gsc!

No, we also need more stuff like animtree, etc. Also good modders Big Grin
Mod and map tools
(03-03-2013, 12:03)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]

OMA

I tried to solve that, but is not a really good result since there are not well tagged tanks for MP