ItsMods

Full Version: M1014, Vector, M9, M240, Thumper?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
look at this video

Do the models for this weapons included in common.ff or common_mp.ff? because there are some videos showing this weapons in MP maps too.
I think that they arent on common_mp.ff . I remember that I have used the M9 and the M1014 sometime back
(02-25-2013, 19:50)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]I think that they arent on common_mp.ff . I remember that I have used the M9 and the M1014 sometime back

You can write their code?
Well if it's in the games files, you can easily get access to it. You just give the weapons, as long as the weapon file is valid. But afaik there is no weapon files for MW3 but I don't know for sure.
(02-26-2013, 06:51)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Well if it's in the games files, you can easily get access to it. You just give the weapons, as long as the weapon file is valid. But afaik there is no weapon files for MW3 but I don't know for sure.

Dun call me dumbass for this please Big Grin

But if someone find it, can we use it with the addon?
Afaik that video is SP and MP doesn't use SP FF's. It would take a lot of work to try and even load it... but it's probably patched.