ItsMods

Full Version: Black ops 2 F2P Weekend
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
That's right, it's time for another Black Ops 2 Free to Play Weekend Big Grin

So grab this

[Image: BNeUDbs.jpg]

And this

[Image: uQjK6qX.jpg]

And get modding while you can Big Grin
Bitch please Dumb Bitch

[Image: EQj2sc8.jpg]

Thanks Barata...
@barata

Bitch please Dumb Bitch

[Image: H54uHnj.jpg]
Lol, did you really just posted a hack, im talking about mods...

Thanks Barata...
Played it, crashing on every 2nd map.
Low graphic or max, still the same -> game freeze (fps fix 60)

Nice Treyarch!

Also Death Machine is so fun Troll
(02-24-2013, 08:45)TheRaZ Wrote: [ -> ]Played it, crashing on every 2nd map.
Low graphic or max, still the same -> game freeze (fps fix 60)

Nice Treyarch!

Also Death Machine is so fun Troll

If you get FPS stutter and crashes and shit, you nee to update to the latest framework. Also, uninstall DX11 and install DX10. Trust it works, and the game runs better. Reason for this being DX10 is more stable whereas DX11 is new, and of course, new programs/games etc are buggy as hell.

You don't exactly need DX11, it is just there to make the game look prettier. The game may not look as good as you want it to be. But I would take 125fps on shitty graphics over 50-60fps on max graphics any day.

(02-23-2013, 04:55)barata Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, did you really just posted a hack, im talking about mods...

Thanks Barata...

I like to classify a cheat as a mod. A mod changes the game mechanics and sometimes makes it unfair to other players. Hacks are the same. A mod changes the core of the game files, to manipulate an outcome. Hacks do the same.

All in all, they are the same.....
(02-24-2013, 09:35)dylankrajewski Wrote: [ -> ]If you get FPS stutter and crashes and shit, you nee to update to the latest framework. Also, uninstall DX11 and install DX10. Trust it works, and the game runs better. Reason for this being DX10 is more stable whereas DX11 is new, and of course, new programs/games etc are buggy as hell.

You don't exactly need DX11, it is just there to make the game look prettier. The game may not look as good as you want it to be. But I would take 125fps on shitty graphics over 50-60fps on max graphics any day.

I only have problems with the BO2, in BF3 I can play normally with DX11.