ItsMods

Full Version: What do you think about zoomby servers?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
B*llshit and leecherhole. Dumb Bitch

Tell your suggestions

I think it's crap.
It's pay to win, what you already said.
The weapons for survivors are OVERPRICED, so you NEED to donate to play a normal game.
They are all the same crap, admins are overpowered.
Donator stuff big overpriced.
7 dollar for a gun.
80 dollar for akimbo gun Dumb Bitch
Zoomby alex Dumb Bitch

ADVERTISING FOR MY SERVER Troll :
he needs more vodka
(02-21-2013, 17:14)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]7 dollar for a gun.

For real? Where did read those prices lol?
Whole idea of "donator features" in plugins is gay, I wonder how much of that money goes to @Nukem who made it all possible
(02-21-2013, 17:30)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-21-2013, 17:14)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]7 dollar for a gun.

For real? Where did read those prices lol?

Ingame, admin wanted to sell me a gun lol, so I asked about akimbo. I thought " LOL suck mah ***** "

BTW:
I got some donations, but I only use it to host, I don't go buy vodka or icecream with it.
That's good right or not?
pen15
@99IRock That's pretty much where donations are for, to help the server to run. short answer: yes.
@"g-man" OMG, FUNNIEZ OVERLOADZ! Please don't stop this comedic gold!
(02-21-2013, 17:48)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Whole idea of "donator features" in plugins is gay, I wonder how much of that money goes to @Nukem who made it all possible

We all know who started this:

@AZUMIKKEL
@Killingdyl

Troll
@JariZ I seriously do not get you. Are you trying to be funny or what? What is the point of your message? I wrote "pen15" (which is penis if you didn't know) to answer the direct question. Read topic name. What do you think of alex and his servs. I think alex is a penis. How is it supposed to be a joke? Stop criticizing my every message please, take time and understand what I wrote before answering it. Even if it is 5 characters long.
Pages: 1 2 3 4