ItsMods

Full Version: 2 Servers, 2 IP's (1 outgoing IP)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I got a problem.
ONE THING: I have 2 computers for hosting, computer 1 (server 1 CraftBang Infected BUNKERS) and computer 2 (server 2 Craftbang infected Highjump)

and one outgoing ip (i think it's called public ip or something : 86.86.179.106 )
I portforwarded the ports 27110 till 27150
And the other ports wich are needed.
Than I got a problem.
Server 1 : CraftBang Infected BUNKERS.
Running fine, in MSL (master server list)
People can join.
In gametracker list.
Possible to see in LAN tab
(27015) is the game port
(27017) is the quary port

Server 2 : CraftBang Infected Highjump
Not in MSL
People can't join.
Not able to put in gametracker list.
Not possible to see in LAN tab
(27115) is the game port
(27117) is the quary port

So wierd, I also thought that @hillbilly got this problem. (First hes servers where running fine I thought also)
@8q4s8's servers are running fine both ( I thought he had 2)
@Litgar (Z00MBY Alex) servers are running fine (4 servers if I'm right)

So yes what should I do ? try hes game ports? , I tried them from @8q4s8 already..
Oh yes, and my firewall is off..

EDIT:
(something about 2 servers 2 ips )
I am trying to fix it, looking around on google, just found something about changing auth port.
Going to try it right now, I hope it will work if so I will post it.
Didn't work
Changing I think the query port was the only thing you need, the port 27015 or something (that's the default one).
(02-21-2013, 00:49)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Changing I think the query port was the only thing you need, the port 27015 or something (that's the default one).

So I just need to change query port, and let the 27015 stay? when I try to add to gametracker than I guess it just says server already in list :o.
It are TWO different pc's btw!
So 2 servers, 2 different ips, (but I mean outgoing ip that is 86.86.179.106 )

EDIT : I wrote wrong about query port, I change that now I change it to 271-- and I hope it will work

Still not working man..
It's starting to be annoying, first I had problems with my first server, and now second..
I will keep trying, maybe someone wants to look on the host pc?
I don't know it..
What's your command line for both servers?
Sometimes on routers forwarded ports are set per-local ip, so check that also.

@DidUknowiPwn What gave you the idea to do that? How do you then determine which server to send it to? It doesn't work like that.
Pc1:
CraftBang Infected bunkers (Reminder: In list working fine and stuff)
Code:
D:\Mw3server\iw5mp_server.exe +start_map_rotate
CONFIG
IP: xxx.xxx.x.245

Pc2
Code:
C:\mw3server\iw5mp_server.exe +set dedicated 2 +set net_port 27015 +set net_queryPort 27114 +set net_masterServerPort 27116 +start_map_rotate

CONFIG
CraftBang Infected Highjump (Reminder: Not in list, not working fine and stuff)
IP: xxx.xxx.x.242

Fun thing, it doesn't use the config with the ports, so you need to use the shortcuts for it.
(02-21-2013, 02:04)Nukem Wrote: [ -> ]What's your command line for both servers?

@DidUknowiPwn What gave you the idea to do that? How do you then determine which server to send it to? It doesn't work like that.

What do you mean with this?
I port forwarded on both ips( I made static ips, .245 and .242)
So I just reinstalled my pc to win xp (it was winxp) and than updated it to win7.
I will install the server again, put firewall off, and maybe it will work this time, because the other one was crap protected with virus scanner, so now I got a new one just normal one.
Maybe it will change something, just gonna try it now.
If osmeone haves a suggestion :
Please tell me Smile

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Help...-mind.html

Found that topic, also going to take a look at that, I will search whole damn forum for answers Big Grin
Well, still didn't find a fix yet..
Someone haves something I can try?
I have now 2 servers on 1 pc.
It works fine
Server 1 : 27015
Server 2 : 27025

I can't see it in my lantab how should I connect to it now ?

And, it seems like it doesn't work on the other pc :o.
What could be wrong?
i'm assuming you have checked that one isn't being excluded from the lan tab due to the filter?
Pages: 1 2