ItsMods

Full Version: Rotceh Steam Auto Messager "Rsam"
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
hey guys made this tool awhile ago to message everyone in your friends list.

Released!
if you find this useful all i ask is you subscribe to my youtube channel Smile

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMrStacie

Version 1.0 - friends only "groups are OP"
[attachment=2617]
I got the same copter, and I crashed it today in a very noobish way -.-
Program was written in c++ ?
Saw this before you posted on itsmods :>
(02-17-2013, 07:55)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Saw this before you posted on itsmods :>

[Image: tumblr_lyoqwlS2iV1qithpd.gif]
(02-17-2013, 04:06)House Wrote: [ -> ]I got the same copter, and I crashed it today in a very noobish way -.-
always fun xD i have 2 450's a 480 nitro and the 500 is my new baby no upside down funtimes yet lol

(02-17-2013, 06:59)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Program was written in c++ ?

nope c# for 50 lines of eazy :p
Pretty cool tool, but I can imagine this is pretty annoying for the people on your friends list. ( Troll )
(02-17-2013, 08:56)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool tool, but I can imagine this is pretty annoying for the people on your friends list. ( Troll )

most of my friends are ok , but afew guys in groups im in told me to fuck off lol.
(02-17-2013, 10:54)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-17-2013, 08:56)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Pretty cool tool, but I can imagine this is pretty annoying for the people on your friends list. ( Troll )

most of my friends are ok , but afew guys in groups im in told me to fuck off lol.

I got a message from you using this OMA
(02-17-2013, 10:54)rotceh_dnih Wrote: [ -> ]

I heard that everyone who got the advertisment message (as shown in the video) gets beta access Troll .
Pages: 1 2 3