ItsMods

Full Version: liberation dont work?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hi

anyone know how to fix :You are attempting to use Modern Warfare 2 Liberation on a system where a circumvention attempt was detected. If you are using one please cease to do so. Please support our project and actually donate. this comes up when i try to start mw2 liberation 1.0.4.

thanks for help already!
(02-16-2013, 19:06)SirGravzy Wrote: [ -> ]Don't run cheat engine, ollydebugger or any sort of memory editor or decompiler when starting liberation. MTA also has this protection.
i dont have any kind "cheat" program opened and now i noticed that my gamestatus in liberation dont change if i run mw2 its always not loaded.
I do not know the solution but I can suggest to:
1.) Run as admin
2.) Place to folder with only English letters (the path to folder should be English-only as well)
3.) Try re-installing/re-downloading from another website
4.) Try to make a help thread at liberation forum, I think it is x-gamingstudio.com
(02-16-2013, 20:04)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]I do not know the solution but I can suggest to:
1.) Run as admin
2.) Place to folder with only English letters (the path to folder should be English-only as well)
3.) Try re-installing/re-downloading from another website
4.) Try to make a help thread at liberation forum, I think it is x-gamingstudio.com

nope it still doing same shit i downloaded new liberation from agentGODs website but dosent work.
Post a help thread at official forum
Did you try using that donate bypass thingy? That might be why.
(02-16-2013, 23:09)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]Did you try using that donate bypass thingy? That might be why.

yes. i tried it once and after that thing it started to say that error. is there any way to fix that shit?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/helpmec.png/
Please don't make 2 threads, It won't get you any more attention.
See this as a warning

This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.