ItsMods

Full Version: Loading FF files for singleplayer mods?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
HI i wonder if someone would be kind enought o hack the singleplayer mod loading fucntion or sumthing so i can use like mod.ff instead of using raw gsc scripts only.
GSC is good but i cant use custom assets, and that would really be appreciated.
Any1 out there that think they could do it? In that case proove it. And good luck! Big Grin
Haven't we gone over this?
(02-09-2013, 10:00)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't we gone over this?

What? no we havnt... We have com over the fact that there is a mod menu in singleplayer but it can only load GSC scripts. It would be better if i were able to use ff files like in multiplayer so thats why im asking if i can do it in sp. I want someone who knows to hack the mod loader funtion so it can load ff files.

(02-09-2013, 10:28)Erik The Born Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-09-2013, 10:00)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't we gone over this?

What? no we havnt... We have com over the fact that there is a mod menu in singleplayer but it can only load GSC scripts. It would be better if i were able to use ff files like in multiplayer so thats why im asking if i can do it in sp. I want someone who knows to hack the mod loader funtion so it can load ff files.

As said my later problem was that i didnt know how to load stuffs at all. Now we only need to figure out a way to make it able to load ff files and were good to go!