ItsMods

Full Version: No one can join my server?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, I'm a little new here, so I might've put this in the wrong forum, but no one can join my server anymore, what happened was, I downloaded a custom skin, and what it replaced was in iw_11, the "weapon_cheytac_new_spc-r-20g~57348e7e".

It replaced that file, but now when people try to load up the server, for them it says "Files differ from Server" and I can't find a fix for how to let people join again.

Any help would be appreciated.
(02-04-2013, 01:38)MrBabsSeed Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm a little new here, so I might've put this in the wrong forum, but no one can join my server anymore, what happened was, I downloaded a custom skin, and what it replaced was in iw_11, the "weapon_cheytac_new_spc-r-20g~57348e7e".

It replaced that file, but now when people try to load up the server, for them it says "Files differ from Server" and I can't find a fix for how to let people join again.

Verify Integrity of Game Cache (if original game from steam)
(02-04-2013, 01:50)House Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2013, 01:38)MrBabsSeed Wrote: [ -> ]Hello, I'm a little new here, so I might've put this in the wrong forum, but no one can join my server anymore, what happened was, I downloaded a custom skin, and what it replaced was in iw_11, the "weapon_cheytac_new_spc-r-20g~57348e7e".

What exactly does this do? Because I press it, and from what I see, it doesn't do anything..
(02-04-2013, 02:04)MrBabsSeed Wrote: [ -> ]

What exactly does this do? Because I press it, and from what I see, it doesn't do anything..
Why did you replace your server file? Are you dumb? If you thought clients skins would look like that then you're wrong. If you're from 4D1 PM me there.
(02-04-2013, 03:03)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-04-2013, 02:04)MrBabsSeed Wrote: [ -> ]

Why did you replace your server file? Are you dumb? If you thought clients skins would look like that then you're wrong. If you're from 4D1 PM me there.

If you are from 4D1 create a new .iwd file and put the skin in.
EDIT : Sorry for talking about 4D1, it's just for resolve a thread.