ItsMods

Full Version: Plugin Marauder - Gameplay
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@sailormoon calm down a bit and stop 'impulse' posting and most of all stop bumping his threads.
FuuFuufuu: go freaking die you queer.
(01-30-2013, 20:36)JRIZ Wrote: [ -> ]@sailormoon calm down a bit and stop 'impulse' posting and most of all stop bumping his threads.

This applies to everyone posting in this - and all other related threads. Really guys, do you honestly expect to achieve anything by insulting OP for doing something which you find to be of disliking? Surely you're allowed to state your own opinion, but violence - may it be in speech, text or fists and kicks - never solved, nor will solve this kind of things in a good manner.
@sailormoon why do you press thank you on both @DidUknowiPwn's post and @Rendflex's post? That's pretty stupid.
Any problem against my section? Troll
(01-30-2013, 20:33)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Everyone can make this sht. Now close this topic.
- adversting
- troll
- noob

i find it quite amusing that @alex is now going around his releases that he has done and removing the attachment.
(01-31-2013, 20:54)hillbilly Wrote: [ -> ]i find it quite amusing that @alex is now going around his releases that he has done and removing the attachment.
The best thing is, @JariZ can just get the files back Big Grin
So have fun alex, waste your time Big Grin
Why is this here again?

This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.
Pages: 1 2