ItsMods

Full Version: How to launch single player mods
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
[/color][/font][font=Impact][color=#000000] Hello. Im kind of new to modding and i was wondering if i could make a singleplayer mod. as we all know BO mod tools helps u with that. i can make multiplayer mods and launch mods through the menu, however. On singleplayer i cant because theres no option for that Big Grin. and black ops mod tools beta doesnt seem to be able to launch your mods. in fact it has options like developer, custom command option, launch a map, just shit it doesnt work. The point is i want to be bale to launch my singleplayer mods somehow and i was wondering of some1 could make a tool like that.... PLEASE! Or tell me how to launch a mod if there already is a way! Big Grin
[Image: mkBIYlA.png]
@Lost4468 made ff editor for zombie modding
Quote:No, im a dickhead and i choosed this option cuz im retarded and I like to ruin peoples fun! PS: Im gay.

much kiddo
That didnt help me. the problem is to actually being able ot launch the mod once u done it. give me link to that 100% working never-failing-to-see-the-codes-for-pc-and-that-can-save-the-canges-and-that-does-noy-get-you-banned-for-editing-ff-files!

ye sry about that though. But im afraid that still didnt help me Big Grin

There has to be some way for me to launch my single player mods right? then how?

And as for you

OrangePL...
the problem is not editng the files. the problem is to launch my mod files in single player.

I still need help with this
Voted >.<
Anyway, I don't need it but I'm not gay..

But if you can do it, you should definitly do it if you want it lol
(01-21-2013, 20:14)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]Voted >.<

You even don't know what is modding xD
(01-21-2013, 20:21)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]

Does he asks that? NO. So why the hell should I know what modding is? and modding is just taking an program what exists and add a modification.
(01-21-2013, 20:39)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-21-2013, 20:21)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]

Does he asks that? NO. So why the hell should I know what modding is? and modding is just taking an program what exists and add a modification.

[Image: tumblr_m6ur5dqCCm1rtznyyo1_400.jpg]

I'm just joking :p
So are you guys gona help or not.... this thread was made so i could get help by people to get my singleplayer mods running. You can talk about people not knowing modding or not somewhere else, help or leave.
Pages: 1 2 3