ItsMods

Full Version: ButtonPressed
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If I do Client.Other.ButtonPressed(Buttons.Knife) it returns true even when the player doesn't actually knife so,is there any alternative?
(01-17-2013, 15:11)archit Wrote: [ -> ]If I do Client.Other.ButtonPressed(Buttons.Knife) it returns true even when the player doesn't actually knife so,is there any alternative?

Maybe block the "e". I know the knife button can be changed, but most of the people have it on "e" I think ?
(01-17-2013, 15:11)archit Wrote: [ -> ]If I do Client.Other.ButtonPressed(Buttons.Knife) it returns true even when the player doesn't actually knife so,is there any alternative?

Same with AdsButton.
(01-17-2013, 16:10)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]

Maybe block the "e". I know the knife button can be changed, but most of the people have it on "e" I think ?

I think a lot of older cod players still rebind it to V.
(01-17-2013, 16:41)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]

Problem is not with it.
Something wrong in addon..
(01-17-2013, 16:51)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-17-2013, 16:41)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]

Problem is not with it.
Something wrong in addon..

I know. I was off topic.
Oh sh*t.
I thought you wanted to block knive >.<
@Pozzuh thanks for telling about the V, didn't know that.
Anyway than I don't know an alternative