ItsMods

Full Version: GetPlayerPing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello Guys. I want to add projectile lag compensation to my mod but I need to get player's ping some how. Is it possible to get it within script ? Thanks.
(01-10-2013, 14:07)GenaSG Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guys. I want to add projectile lag compensation to my mod but I need to get player's ping some how. Is it possible to get it within script ? Thanks.

No, but you can use b3, mam, and another programs to get players ping.
(01-10-2013, 14:09)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2013, 14:07)GenaSG Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Guys. I want to add projectile lag compensation to my mod but I need to get player's ping some how. Is it possible to get it within script ? Thanks.

No, but you can use b3, mam, and another programs to get players ping.

Thank you. To bad, but, I think it should be available some how, because all server lag compensation functionality uses player's ping in it's calculations.
Maybe self.ping ( maybe player's etc ) will work in call of duty, i never tried this.
(01-10-2013, 17:37)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe self.ping ( maybe player's etc ) will work in call of duty, i never tried this.

Nope))) Damn I hate modding in Call of Duty. I've made all this compensation crap for UT2004 in about an hour.
(01-10-2013, 18:16)GenaSG Wrote: [ -> ]Nope)))

Sailormoon's lovin it Troll
(01-10-2013, 18:49)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-10-2013, 18:16)GenaSG Wrote: [ -> ]Nope)))

Sailormoon's lovin it Troll

1. What you just said?
2. It's not even trolling.

You love that smileys. >.<
There's no access to ping or IP from GSC in any Call of Duty.
Thank you Guys. It is a bad game to mod...