ItsMods

Full Version: Where is your emblem located?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,
My clan would like all members to have the same emblem... Would it be possible to copy and then share the file that contains the information of the emblem so they don't have to make it themselves?

Thanks,
Julio
This is not possible.
Maybe this is an idea for a coder, that one person paints it and a program will be able to reconstruct it on any other computer.

But right now the person who made it has to tell his clanmates how to make it.
I honestly don't know anything about stuff like this, but I think because rankhacking isn't possible because the files are protected or not even there, (the files are at treyarch or someting) I think the emblem files are too. Since you login on a diff pc your stats will be the same, same emblem etc but no new files.

Not sure about it but it's just a guess.
You can try to make a tutorial for all your clanmembers were you show how to create your emblem and what they need etc.
while writing this nova already posted -_- goddamned
(01-15-2011, 22:44)Eekhoorn Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly don't know anything about stuff like this, but I think because rankhacking isn't possible because the files are protected or not even there, (the files are at treyarch or someting) I think the emblem files are too. Since you login on a diff pc your stats will be the same, same emblem etc but no new files.

Not sure about it but it's just a guess.
You can try to make a tutorial for all your clanmembers were you show how to create your emblem and what they need etc.
while writing this nova already posted -_- goddamned
i think that is the best solution