ItsMods

Full Version: how do you install a mod on mac
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have tried like 30 different ways to install a mod on the steam mac black ops 1 ans none of them load the mod there is even a mod window so i know there can be mods i just cant get any to show up any help?
although it is a PC modding forum it is still a good question. I would really like to know the answer, but ast the moment I don't and my advice is to install windows via bootcamp and then install COD and mods normally
(12-28-2012, 05:43)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]although it is a PC modding forum it is still a good question. I would really like to know the answer, but ast the moment I don't and my advice is to install windows via bootcamp and then install COD and mods normally

I thought PC = Personal Computer... so a Mac should be categorized as a PC as well right?
Well, technically PC is indeed a personal computer including Mac, but in stores and forums and etc there are PC GAMES and MAC GAMES (I really don't know why)
How did you try to install them?

Put them in /Black ops install folder/mods/. Make sure the mod folder starts with "mp_", for example "mp_rollthedice". Then check the ingame mod loading menu.
(12-28-2012, 21:19)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]How did you try to install them?

Put them in /Black ops install folder/mods/. Make sure the mod folder starts with "mp_", for example "mp_rollthedice". Then check the ingame mod loading menu.

Does MAC Blops even have mod support? o_O
(12-29-2012, 06:27)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-28-2012, 21:19)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]How did you try to install them?

Does MAC Blops even have mod support? o_O

I think so.

(12-28-2012, 04:45)duderzzz Wrote: [ -> ]there is even a mod window