ItsMods

Full Version: Battlefield 3 Account Giveaway
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys I've been rather jolly lately. I have had this BF3 account for quite sometime now and I never played it that much just because my laptop can barely run BF3. So I just left it in my computer to fragment. I just thought of doing a giveaway since I was bored.

Rules:
Must have 50+ posts
Must be in positive rep.
Must Post on this thread.
Must not have Battlefield 3 already. (Please guys this for the people who don't have it.)
You must not be a person that I dislike. (This is mainly for the other forum because most of the people there are kinda... meh.)
You must choose a number between 0 to 10000 and you can only submit an answer ONCE.
If you submit a number and I noticed you have an Edited note on top of your post you will not be counted.
NOTE: This is a giveaway that takes place on 2 forums. One on 4D1 and one here. (This is going on simultaneously so whoever wins on the other side will be the only winner.)
DEADLINE: Friday December 28, 2012

Picture: [Image: sr1.png] (The game Crysis 3 was from the Alpha trial... so don't think I already have the game)

Good luck everyone and Merry Christmas!

Oh and if you want to make me a little happy please +rep me :> (I got -3 by some douches)
Great giveaway, im not participating since I already have bf3.

Thanks Barata...
My number is 1337
"Postby zombiefan564 Tue Dec 25, 2012 13:19

I chose this number 1337" Already used please use another number Smile (you're allowed)
What features do the Omega edition bring?
(12-25-2012, 23:30)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]What features do the Omega edition bring?

Free Account. Dumb Bitch
(12-25-2012, 22:45)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]"Postby zombiefan564 Tue Dec 25, 2012 13:19

I chose this number 1337" Already used please use another number Smile (you're allowed)

I don't understand that. But if i need to use another number its 7331

My bad, I haven't noticed that line. Just ignore this post.
1999 thx Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3