ItsMods

Full Version: How or why did you start modding COD games?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This thread isn't an exploit nor a hack, but I think this is the right section.

How did you get into modding Call of Duty games ?

what's your story? How did you get started on modding COD games, and how did you get to where you are today?
Cod 4 was a super epic game and I wanted to mod it because of the zom_db mod, which was awesome btw.
I was scamming XBL with prestige lobbies and wanted to make a video showing a prestige lobby.
Why are you implying I modded a CoD game? I didn't!
I was searching how could I change the textures of the weapons in black ops.
(12-24-2012, 00:09)Bloodfocus Wrote: [ -> ]This thread isn't an exploit nor a hack, but I think this is the right section.

How did you get into modding Call of Duty games ?

what's your story? How did you get started on modding COD games, and how did you get to where you are today?
Because I wanted to know how to program in some way?
My friend Tomato wanted to spawn some care packages at Afghan, mw2.
I wanted to edit a mod, probably @AZUMIKKEL 's RTD but I'm not sure
I was making some mod stuff for quake 3/4( mostly i was making maps and models ) and gta... lol
Then my brother said me about call of duty 4, i played it, after some months i saw mods, then i played them.
After one year i installed mw2 and i started modding. Then i wanted to learn some programming stuff, and i learned c++ language ( c# i knew before ).
Then i came here

Woot epic english
I started playing on a few modded lobbies, like @surtek one, he used to kick me Troll Later I started using textures on my weapons and after sometime I started making my own stuff Smile
Pages: 1 2