ItsMods

Full Version: Secret Challenges
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I did 30 kills in a row, and when the match was over, surprise! I unlocked a new title "Nuclear Killer"
Screenshot Big Grin
[Image: 4396498A361C95BB74A53B1B1CFA2E58702851B1]
Description in english: "Get a Nuclear medal (30 Kills without dying)"
obviously killstreaks kills are not counted. I reccomend you to set UAV, Counter-UAV and VSAT to try to unlock this title Smile

I searched on the internet and I found other secret challenges:
Quote:Kill 20 or more enemies in Search & Destroy.
Capture every objective in Headquarters, without dying
Kill 4 or more enemies with a bomb explosion.
Gain 30 assists in Team Deathmatch, without dying.
5, 6, 7, 8, 9 rapid kills (gun only)
Plant the bomb 4 times in search and destroy (rumored to unlock hidden green tiger camo) RUMOR!!

Idk if they exist Smile
(12-18-2012, 18:58)SirGravzy Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but it's just a title... i see no big deal with this...

Plus i could unlock it within 3 minutes of owning the game... Simple address value change...

All you gotta do it boost and it's yours... it's worthless.

For the people that want to actually play legit, it's not worthless at all.
(12-18-2012, 18:58)SirGravzy Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry but it's just a title... i see no big deal with this...

Plus i could unlock it within 3 minutes of owning the game... Simple address value change...

All you gotta do it boost and it's yours... it's worthless.

It's not to easy for 3 minutes owning game, ofcourse need OWN the game so go to buy it and let me say how time you will spend to find it....
And dont do like noobs in a corner map with tattical insertion or you will reported and banned...haha

Bravo puffo, na macchina da guerra e tanto culo per sopravivere
traslation: not to easy stay alive with bunch of noobtubers and gaymore gamer

Camo are only 3, diamond, fall that is green but only for elite and last need own Delux copy but it's not so fine, i prefer diamond like real pimp.......
Thx gladio Smile
Stop bragging, geez, you got all titles, woopdidoo, the guy thought he could share something he noticed, that's all...