ItsMods

Full Version: Updated server addon release (solid models)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(12-10-2012, 19:16)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]@[Z00MBY] Alex I shouldn't be using Google Translate because this is a English forum
Also, Nothing against Russians personally, but I do agree that a lot of them think everyone speaks Russian as well.
Also (yes, again) I would calm down if I were you

I know the rules. Stop trolling. I will stop writing. I asked you to delete the topic a few posts ago. zxz've already said everything. what do you need from me?
lol haha! He sent that to @99IRock
Well, if you really did knew the rules you knew that you are breaking them.
And as my role as Moderator, I should stop you from doing so.
I'm not trolling. Just warning you for your behavior.
(12-10-2012, 19:21)SailorMoon Wrote: [ -> ]lol haha! He sent that to @99IRock

Your translation as always no correct. You have already tripped me once!

(12-10-2012, 19:24)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Well, if you really did knew the rules you knew that you are breaking them.
And as my role as Moderator, I should stop you from doing so.
I'm not trolling. Just warning you for your behavior.

Why did you stop me and not those who are attacking me? Because I'm Russian? YES?
Yea, you're acting selfish, flaming, insulting, talking in another language and you're swearing, but yea,
I'm targeting you because you're Russian.
/facepalm

That was sarcasm btw before you go all 'RACIST RACIST'

edit: I'm not stopping them because they're not acting the way you are.
(12-10-2012, 19:32)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, you're acting selfish, flaming, insulting, talking in another language and you're swearing, but yea,
/facepalm

YOU RACIST
(12-10-2012, 19:42)[Z00MBY] Alex Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-10-2012, 19:32)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Yea, you're acting selfish, flaming, insulting, talking in another language and you're swearing, but yea,
/facepalm

YOU RACIST

?

. . . zxz .
You know why people hate russians? Because most of them act like you. They think they are the best they like to insult people in russain because they are afraid of saying it in english. People are not racist. You russians are the ones who send people that kind of image, the image of a cancer in humanity. And i feel sorry for russians who are good people and pay the price cause of scum like you. There is no racism against russians just a hand full of russians ho dont know how to live.
I'm happy you realize that you're about to be banned.
I'm sure @zxz0O0 never wanted you to keep it for yourself and to act the way you're acting right now.
Truly childish behavior. Anyway, I can't let your wish go unfulfilled, You can go cool down for a day now.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6