ItsMods

Full Version: Teleport plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I created this plugin by request

You can teleport a player to you with the !tp command.

How to use:
Put the .dll into your plugins folder.

Type in chat:
Code:
!tp <thenameoftheplayeryouwanttoteleport>
(without <>)

Have fun Big Grin
(11-29-2012, 17:04)[Z00MBY] Alex Wrote: [ -> ]http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...orter.html

Nukems doesn't let you tp a player to you, while this one does.

Didn't you imclude the current cmds for tp like !goto etc or this a separate one.
Source because i want to make an XUID for only me and some others
Nice plugin, I would like to have the source code to add xuid protection :p
(11-29-2012, 18:18)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]Nice plugin, I would like to have the source code to add xuid protection :p

why you don't use permission plugin?
(11-29-2012, 18:41)8q4s8 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2012, 18:18)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]Nice plugin, I would like to have the source code to add xuid protection :p

That's a good question, but I like to have it in our own plugins, so we can customize as much as we can.
(And offcourse I learn from it)
(11-29-2012, 18:46)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-29-2012, 18:41)8q4s8 Wrote: [ -> ]

That's a good question, but I like to have it in our own plugins, so we can customize as much as we can.
(And offcourse I learn from it)

That's actually really stupid because if you get a new moderator you have to rewrite all plugins and with permission you can customize it much much easier.
But it's your decision and i won't release the source if even a "thank you" is too much...

@hillbilly I didn't include !goto and that stuff you can use this plugin together with @Nukem 's teleport plugin.
Sorry i had "Source?" and i ment to say please but i edited the comment sorry if i sounded rude
E: I just realised that i didnt say i would like to have source etc etc.

Prefer source than permissions

Thanks for creating this Smile
odd i just tried it and got this Format !tp <playername>
Pages: 1 2