ItsMods

Full Version: Found @SuperNovaAO's facebook, here are some of his posts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: HS2g8.png]

I was really scared viewing his profile.
Seems legit
Yea that guy definately looks like a dutch guy, blonde hair and stuff Troll
aosmas facebook? Troll
(11-22-2012, 15:31)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Yea that guy definately looks like a dutch guy, blonde hair and stuff Troll

?
(11-22-2012, 15:52)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2012, 15:31)surtek Wrote: [ -> ]Yea that guy definately looks like a dutch guy, blonde hair and stuff Troll

?

All Dutch people have blonde hair. Just like all Muslims are terrorists. Oh, and all Americans are fat.

^ Before some retard doesn't understand this, all of the above are not true.
(11-22-2012, 17:06)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-22-2012, 15:52)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]

?

All Dutch people have blonde hair. Just like all Muslims are terrorists. Oh, and all Americans are fat.

^ Before some retard doesn't understand this, all of the above are not true.

That is exactly why I put a troll smiley.
Sec, let me write an email to the queen of England telling her that she's fat and she should kill herself, but I'll put a trollface at the end which invalidates any claims of my email being stupid.
(11-22-2012, 19:03)AZUMIKKEL Wrote: [ -> ]Sec, let me write an email to the queen of England telling her that she's fat and she should kill herself, but I'll put a trollface at the end which invalidates any claims of my email being stupid.

Sure. I was already expecting that in my emailbox.