ItsMods

Full Version: Classes
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello, I am 99IRock.
I really want a plugin, that makes it possible to make classes for specific persons on specific teams (And also on specifics maps)
Because I want to use infected, and so my friends get another weapon on start than other people.
Also for special people I want an ACR akimbo...
Is this possible an ACR akimbo?
Maybe someone can give me the code, and than I can figure out myself.
thanks

OKAY: So after training and getting help from people, like @Sailormoon and @JariZ (Not with coding but he helped me here with a little begin Smile Tongue ) and more people(I need to seek the names)

The code below can we use in different cases. in this case we use Onsay so if a player says the message !akimboacr he will receive an akimbo acr.

Code:
public override ChatType OnSay(String Message, ServerClient Client, bool Teamchat)
        {
            if (Message == "!akimboacr")
            {
int AkimboWeaponID = GetWeapon("iw5_acr_mp_silencer_camo09"); // Akimbo weapon.

Client.Other.PrimaryWeaponAkimbo = true; //Primary weapon set to akimbo
                        Client.Other.SecondaryWeaponAkimbo = true; //Secondary weapon set to akimbo
                        Client.Other.PrimaryWeapon = AkimboWeaponID; // Your Primary weapon will be the acr (AkimboWeaponID)
                        Client.Other.SecondaryWeapon = AkimboWeaponID; // Your Secondary weapon will be the acr (AkimboWeaponID)
                        Client.Other.CurrentWeapon = AkimboWeaponID; // Your current weapon will be the acr (AkimboWeaponID)
                        Client.Ammo.PrimaryAmmoClip = +1000; // Gives primary +1000 ammo
                        Client.Ammo.SecondaryAmmoClip = +1000; // Gives secondary +1000 ammo
}
}
Why Primary & Secondary & Current weapon ?
Well there is a bug with akimbo guns (The akimbo who are normally not possible in the game)
If you switch from gun, it will be bugged and than you can't shoot anymore.
So if you set all guns to the same gun, you can't switch from weapon (Thanks @sailormoon for the Primary & Secondary idea)

Why Primary & Secondary akimbo?
Well you don't know if you are on the primary weapon slot or secondary weapon slot.
That's why we just set both to akimbo

KNOWN BUGS:
When you call in a carepackage, you can't shoot anymore
When you go over a fence (Press space to go over), you can't shoot anymore.

If you take another gun, and switch to it it will be akimbo.(FIX by @sailormoon)!
And if you have a spass you can't shoot anymore, because the spass is not able to use as akimbo gun.

http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...n-fix.html

I use the code and give some info about it (Sailormoon already did but just to make it complete)

For the ACR akimbo we use
int akimbo = GetWeapon("iw5_acr_mp_silencer_camo09"); // The acr gun

Code:
public override void OnPlayerChangeWeapon(ServerClient Client, int WeaponID)
{
            int akimbo = GetWeapon("iw5_acr_mp_silencer_camo09");//You put your gun here, in this case we use the ACR
            if (WeaponID == akimbo)
            {
                Client.Other.PrimaryWeaponAkimbo = true; // PrimaryWeapon akimbo will be set to true, that means you get akimbo on primary weapon
            }
Else
{
Client.Other.PrimaryWeaponAkimbo = false; // PrimaryWeapon akimbo will be set to false, that means your akimbo will be removed on primary weapon
}
}

I hope this will help beginners.
Enjoy making akimbo guns!
1. Possible
2. Possible.
3. Someone will. I could help, but i stopped modding/programming.
(11-14-2012, 18:06)JayDi Wrote: [ -> ]1. Possible
2. Possible.
3. Someone will. I could help, but i stopped modding/programming.

Ok thankyou for you're response
Atleast I know now that its all possible, but than my question for sure, this will only be SERVER side, so I don't need to mod my mw3 right ? Smile

Thanks again Smile
No, Only texture mods are clientside.
(11-14-2012, 20:01)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]No, Only texture mods are clientside.

Sounds too, obviously.
@jaydi I'm answering his question.
Ok Im learning allot already now xD
So is someone possible to help me? Big Grin, or is someone able to give me a source code from an plugin so I can learn from the code
Okay, I updated this topic and soon I will make a basic info topic for everyone who wants to learn coding for mw3 Smile.
So if someone needs help, they can ask me.
And also, if you look on my topic and see something what can be easier or better, please post Smile
ONE THING: I'm not the best, so I can do some basics, and I can work with booleans and stuff, but not with databases yet.
(12-26-2012, 13:59)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I updated this topic and soon I will make a basic info topic for everyone who wants to learn coding for mw3 Smile.
And also, if you look on my topic and see something what can be easier or better, please post Smile
ONE THING: I'm not the best, so I can do some basics, and I can work with booleans and stuff, but not with databases yet.

Well, basically its just learn C# and read addon functions documentation, but well ok.
(12-26-2012, 14:33)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-26-2012, 13:59)99IRock Wrote: [ -> ]Okay, I updated this topic and soon I will make a basic info topic for everyone who wants to learn coding for mw3 Smile.

Well, basically its just learn C# and read addon functions documentation, but well ok.

I knew someone would gonna hate on my post.
Atleast I'm trying to help new people?
Pages: 1 2