ItsMods

Full Version: Tactical Crouch Only Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello, i had a look into the dvars but as a newb as i am, i cannot realize how to introduce a mod that forces the players to stay crouch only...or giving just 2 seconds run available, the possibiliti to move just in crouch, but also the possobility to stand up still...

Is all this possible?
Lol @ crouch only servers. I usually take runner classes and stab everyone in there.

Always makes me laugh.

Such a mod hasn't been done though.

PS: What is tactical about crouching? You ever been part of a Black Ops mission? Or even just a random mission in Afghanistan or even Iraq? "Hmm, I get shot, let's continue to crouch."

PPS: They removed bunnyhopping in blops. With DVars you can even tweak to really not allow 2 jumps within 5/10/60 seconds, AFAIK.
(01-13-2011, 03:22)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Lol @ crouch only servers. I usually take runner classes and stab everyone in there.

Always makes me laugh.

Such a mod hasn't been done though.

PS: What is tactical about crouching? You ever been part of a Black Ops mission? Or even just a random mission in Afghanistan or even Iraq? "Hmm, I get shot, let's continue to crouch."

PPS: They removed bunnyhopping in blops. With DVars you can even tweak to really not allow 2 jumps within 5/10/60 seconds, AFAIK.
When do u play BO last time? Dodgy
(probably 2 months ago)

Crouch tactical? What is it?