ItsMods

Full Version: HUDElem's "disappear".
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey anyone who's reading this thread. I have a "huge" problem. And that's the custom me and Apadayo have. Here's a picture: [Image: wEWau.jpg]
And the issue we're having is that the HUD sometimes disappears. Primarily the text in the top right corner. "Max HP:, Cash, Lives" and sometimes even the "Intermission" text. Is there a specific reason why? And if the code for HUD is needed... just let me know.
Reaching the maximum of hudelements -> other hud elements disappear.
moved to "modding problems" as its supposed to be
(10-31-2012, 08:35)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Reaching the maximum of hudelements -> other hud elements disappear.

This is what I told him on IRC.
What I don't get is how though? I even remove the scroll text the bottom and it still occurred? And thanks @d0h! I was tired and frustrated when I posted this :|.
I through you knew that.
It could crash server also.
Are you removing the text or the whole HudElement? Also why don't you just kill all hudelements on the 'end screen'? I mean, pretty useless to show the shop stuff at the end when the game is over.
(10-31-2012, 14:50)zxz0O0 Wrote: [ -> ]Are you removing the text or the whole HudElement? Also why don't you just kill all hudelements on the 'end screen'? I mean, pretty useless to show the shop stuff at the end when the game is over.

There's no "intermission" or an endgame it rotates to the next map after... I removed just the text. I'll try whole HudElem.
LOL Removing just the text doesn't change anything. You need to remove the HudElement. And yes, it seems there is an endgame (see screenshot; showing victory).
Have you tried it in hardcore mode? Because it removes many stuff from the screen.
Pages: 1 2