ItsMods

Full Version: Gameplay ZOOMBY MW3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Nice promo. Also a tip for your servers: educate your admins on how to ban, I remember a time I was on there and there was some guy running around with a weapon as zombie and the admins were raging and unable to kick/ban him. It was funny Troll
(10-28-2012, 23:47)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Nice promo. Also a tip for your servers: educate your admins on how to ban, I remember a time I was on there and there was some guy running around with a weapon as zombie and the admins were raging and unable to kick/ban him. It was funny Troll

Unable to ban? Thats new...
*They* were unable to ban *that guy*.
Do zombies bleed to death at last stand?
(10-29-2012, 00:19)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]*They* were unable to ban *that guy*.

ohhhhhh "THAT GUY", i can see it in your eyes Wink
btw kokole, you are trolling yourself with such comments
(10-28-2012, 23:47)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]Nice promo. Also a tip for your servers: educate your admins on how to ban, I remember a time I was on there and there was some guy running around with a weapon as zombie and the admins were raging and unable to kick/ban him. It was funny Troll

He is talking about himself Troll

PS: inb4 captain obvious.
inb4 only litgar got the "newest" addon version.....
Kick nova by client ID next time
Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin