ItsMods

Full Version: Wallhack code?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I am currently making a Jumpers VS Hackers mod but i need the code for wallhack can somebody help me please ? Smile
wallhack code - your explanatory skill is over 9000.
nobody is going to give you a REAL WALLHACK CODE, but since you are doing this for a mod, I suppose, you need a .GSC code to see players through walls.

ontopic: not quite sure, try using this dvar - r_znear "35"
FOFThermalOverlayOn or some shit.

ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn <- wallhax for GSC
(10-28-2012, 17:26)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]FOFThermalOverlayOn or some shit.

ThermalVisionFOFOverlayOn <- wallhax for GSC

It's mw2... I tried this in bo and it didn't worked.
(10-28-2012, 17:12)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]wallhack code - your explanatory skill is over 9000.
nobody is going to give you a REAL WALLHACK CODE, but since you are doing this for a mod, I suppose, you need a .GSC code to see players through walls.

ontopic: not quite sure, try using this dvar - r_znear "35"

I dont think its working :( but heres my codes maybe you find the problem (im new at modding)

onPlayerSpawned()
{
self endon("disconnect");
for(;;)
{
self waittill("spawned_player");
self takeallweapons();
if(self.team == "axis")
{
self setperk ("specialty_fastreload");
self giveWeapon( "knife_ballistic_mp")
self thread JumpersAmmo();
self setClientDvar ("bg_lowgravity", "400");
self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1You are now a Jumper!" );
}
if(self.team == "allies")
{
self setperk "(specialty_fastreload");
self setperk "(speciality_movefaster");
self giveWeapon ( "m14_grip_silencer_mp");
self SetWeaponAmmoStock( "m14_grip_silencer_mp", 69 );
self clearPerks();
self setClientDvar("r_znear", "35");

self thread maps\mp\gametypes\_hud_message::hintMessage("^1You are now a Hacker!" );

}
// Refills jumpers ammo.
JumpersAmmo()
self giveMaxAmmo("knife_ballistic_mp");
wait 2.0;
self thread JumpersAmmo();
}
As far as I know, some PRO CODERS tried to create a hand-made GSC wallhack and everyone failed (at least I dunno if anybody succeeded) so I think it is not going to work :S
(10-28-2012, 20:38)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]As far as I know, some PRO CODERS tried to create a hand-made GSC wallhack and everyone failed (at least I dunno if anybody succeeded) so I think it is not going to work :S

Damn Sad But thanks! Smile
There is some GSC aimbot code. That code retrieves the position in 3D space of enemies. Check if that vector is visible for the player (in the FoV) and render a box around it. Not so hard. Should be copypastable from 2 mods within 15 minutes.

Also that would be ESP then, but still, result/effort of almost infinity.
you could use hud waypoint icon and use a picture of a redbox with alpha :0 would work well id say

Code:
self maps\mp\_entityheadicons::setEntityHeadIcon("allies", self, (0,0,90), "your_red_box_pic", true, true);

would just have to get to height right .