ItsMods

Full Version: $Looking for aimbot/multihack$
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so im looking for a legit aimbot or multihack i dont trust the sites you have to pay for. I am 100% legit money is not a problem. If someone can give me a link or a download to a free undetectable aimbot or multihack for Call Of Duty Black ops for pc and let me test it and verify it works i will either pay through paypal or i will send cash whichever you prefer. This is my first post it may be a bold request but ive been searching. Thanks guys!

P.s. i am not a noob i dont suck at the game ive been playing it sense its been out im just getting bored of it and looking to mix things up a bit! thanks again!
"P.s. i am not a noob i dont suck at the game ive been playing it sense its been out im just getting bored of it and looking to mix things up a bit! thanks again!" Dumb Bitch
Go play another game then?
(10-23-2012, 03:07)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]"P.s. i am not a noob i dont suck at the game ive been playing it sense its been out im just getting bored of it and looking to mix things up a bit! thanks again!" Dumb Bitch

well its not that i dont like the game. Its just ive always wanted to try aimbot hacks and shit like that
(10-23-2012, 03:30)tommyw233 Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2012, 03:07)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]"P.s. i am not a noob i dont suck at the game ive been playing it sense its been out im just getting bored of it and looking to mix things up a bit! thanks again!" Dumb Bitch

well its not that i dont like the game. Its just ive always wanted to try aimbot hacks and shit like that

Good luck getting through the BO anti-cheat, AFAIK it's really good.
(10-23-2012, 03:52)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-23-2012, 03:30)tommyw233 Wrote: [ -> ]

Good luck getting through the BO anti-cheat, AFAIK it's really good.
haha thanks ima need it
closed
archived
-we dont support hacks and "shit" like that

This thread has been moved to the boards archive.
Contact a moderator in case you want to contribute to this thread.
(10-23-2012, 03:52)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]the BO anti-cheat, AFAIK it's really good.

I see what you did there.