ItsMods

Full Version: hotkey Bind and execute iwd files in main folder of game!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi Dear itsmods community
(And special hi to archit)

guys to complet my plugin collection i need this 2 plugins:
a plugin to do Bind hotkey's such as:

Bind F2 connect 99.99.99.21:27015
Bind F3 connect 99.99.99.22:27015

Bind F4 say Hello my firends
Bind F5 say Goodby Dear!!

Bind F6 give giveKillstreak( "predator_missile" )

2) And

a plugin to execute iw_37.iwd or iw_38.iwd or other custom iw_??.iwd in main folder of game?!
Not possible
You could perhaps ask barata for his external console code and add a hotkey system to it.
Then all of the things you named would be possible besides giving killstreaks.
Explain 'executing' IWD's? IWD's get executed at the start of the game, there's no other way to load them.
There's no on/off switch while the game is running.
(10-08-2012, 10:29)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]You could perhaps ask barata for his external console code and add a hotkey system to it.

Yeah ask @barata he already made external console so why not just put bindings in it? Also same as what @JariZ said, you cant really execute custom iwd afaik, but a modded one yeah
Thanks for all reply
and i will ask @barata about that.

so apart from addon plugin can some one write a code in c++ for bind hotkey as i say in first post.
@kokole -@JariZ - @archit ?!

(10-08-2012, 10:29)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]Explain 'executing' IWD's? IWD's get executed at the start of the game, there's no other way to load them.
There's no on/off switch while the game is running.

and i also want to load my custom iwd when the game is loaded so there is no needed to on/of switch wile the game is running ( my means is to load custom iwd between original iwd files in main folder of game)
(10-08-2012, 11:56)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-08-2012, 10:29)JariZ Wrote: [ -> ]You could perhaps ask barata for his external console code and add a hotkey system to it.

Yeah ask @barata he already made external console so why not just put bindings in it? Also same as what @JariZ said, you cant really execute custom iwd afaik, but a modded one yeah

Not sure everyone will be keen on doing that considering that you have to inject the DLL in order to use it. I believe it is possible to able to bind keys via a plugin because most client functions, eg. SetClientDvar and iPrintLn use a generic function which allows any command to be sent to a client. If you can convince zxz0O0 to update the plugin to be able to do that then yeah..
Thank you @master131
so i waiting for @zxz0O0

but i know you are good programmer and i see you works on the net such as mpgh and here and other place so may i pleas from you do this for me and just create a simple bind code for that.
He told you zxz needs to update the plugin.
No matter how good of a programmer master is, You'll still have to wait for zxz.
(10-09-2012, 05:44)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]

Not sure everyone will be keen on doing that considering that you have to inject the DLL in order to use it. I believe it is possible to able to bind keys via a plugin because most client functions, eg. SetClientDvar and iPrintLn use a generic function which allows any command to be sent to a client. If you can convince zxz0O0 to update the plugin to be able to do that then yeah..

Some function in the addon like, AtButtonPress(button, cmd) will be good
(10-10-2012, 14:38)kokole Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-09-2012, 05:44)master131 Wrote: [ -> ]

Some function in the addon like, AtButtonPress(button, cmd) will be good

at, lol
OnButtonPressed
Pages: 1 2