ItsMods

Full Version: Text to each kill!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How to place a text or sound to kill each or every headshot?

Example: Headshot = "^ 2POWAA"
I always loved the games who said Headshot loud in sound. But you are saying that you want text.

For every kill is easy, for each headshot, hmm I am not sure about that.
_callbacksetup.gsc
Code:
CodeCallback_PlayerKilled(eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vDir, sHitLoc, timeOffset, deathAnimDuration)
{
    self endon("disconnect");
    if(sHitLoc == "head") {
        eAttacker iPrintLn("HEADSHOT!"); //Replace with whatever you want, eAttacker = killer.
    }
    [[level.callbackPlayerKilled]](eInflictor, eAttacker, iDamage, sMeansOfDeath, sWeapon, vDir, sHitLoc, timeOffset, deathAnimDuration);
}
hmmm.... nice, but can u tell me, how to make, that shows over the hitted player, and with the another font?
(01-11-2011, 08:35)Kornik755 Wrote: [ -> ]hmmm.... nice, but can u tell me, how to make, that shows over the hitted player, and with the another font?

Not possible, you probably just watched a video on YouTube which used video editing to do that. Dodgy
Quote:self waittil("player_killed")
self iPrintlnBold("Headshot");

I think it worked in MW2?

//Ok, bullshit.
You can make a name card with message "headshot" to it
It is not that difficult
And what happens when a player make a headshot. That his poster on all screens "self.name loves big heads" ? Thx