ItsMods

Full Version: Spam, y u no active?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Section is dying!!! WHY?! @4FunPlayin we need you.

However, get that (not sure if old, but funny, specially with slender getting more and more popular)

I'm so happy @4FunPlayin is ded
Just move to another site. Thanks.
No I won't. If you want to say that ItsMods is for making mods and not spam - go make some and stop complaining. I did it in right section. Mods are dead. Wait for loader for blops, unless its not released - NOPE.AVI
HATERS GONNA HATE XD
Spammers gonna spam
CHETERS GONNA CHET ;_;
(09-22-2012, 19:45)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]No I won't. If you want to say that ItsMods is for making mods and not spam - go make some and stop complaining. I did it in right section. Mods are dead. Wait for loader for blops, unless its not released - NOPE.AVI

gtfo
(09-22-2012, 19:45)G-Man Wrote: [ -> ]No I won't. If you want to say that ItsMods is for making mods and not spam - go make some and stop complaining. I did it in right section. Mods are dead. Wait for loader for blops, unless its not released - NOPE.AVI

If you haven't noticed I was constantly making mods (yes, the Server Addon and plugins are mods) while you are acting like a little immature kid that keeps spamming and posting nonsense. This also won't change when Blops2 will be out. Even if you're going to make mods they will be shit because you are shit.
@zxz0O0 The hard, hard truth.
Pages: 1 2 3 4