ItsMods

Full Version: Modloader
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
From what I've seen yesterday I will probably be able to make a modloader as I did with Black Ops 1.
Of course a lot can change in the code until the game gets released in November.

Also I think there is no info about official mod tools yet and please don't bug @SparkyMcSparks about this as 1. he has nothing to do with Modtools, 2. nothing with the PC release and 3. he has better things to do (like posting Troll in the SB once in a while).
(09-17-2012, 11:24)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]From what I've seen yesterday

What did you see yesterday? :o

Nice information though, I hope a modloader is possible.
[Image: 0b65f3b6.png]

[Image: 2d179a90.png]

XP lobbies?
k we love you! Blush
So, youll make a BO2 modloader as in MW3 Troll
(09-17-2012, 12:39)Yamato Wrote: [ -> ]So, youll make a BO2 modloader as in MW3 Troll

RTFM.
So what do you base this on? The fact that the gsc strings are in the .xex, or could you actually find the gsc files in the .ffs?
(09-17-2012, 13:54)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]So what do you base this on? The fact that the gsc strings are in the .xex, or could you actually find the gsc files in the .ffs?

I was able to inject code.
(09-17-2012, 16:30)SuperNovaAO Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-17-2012, 13:54)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]So what do you base this on? The fact that the gsc strings are in the .xex, or could you actually find the gsc files in the .ffs?

I was able to inject code.

Did you emulate it on your pc or what?

[Image: 8d5bf996.png]
Pages: 1 2