ItsMods

Full Version: Speed plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all maybe someone can help me i am running mw3 1.4.382 and have been looking everywhere for a speed plugin i know there was one but it got updated does anyone still have the 1.4.382 if so could you please let me have it. Thanx
The speed plug in doesn't support the old version. This is because the old versions are only used for piracy.
(09-11-2012, 07:59)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]The speed plug in doesn't support the old version. This is because the old versions are only used for piracy.

Ok thanx for the reply is there anyway to get super speed running on that version.
I updated the speed plugin to 1.9.446 partially. Gravity, jump height and fall damage are working, player speed is not. Sorry about that. Fixing it ASAP.

I need someone to help me out.
(09-13-2012, 21:30)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]I updated the speed plugin to 1.9.446 partially. Gravity, jump height and fall damage are working, player speed is not. Sorry about that. Fixing it ASAP.

I need someone to help me out.

You sure, speed is working on mine ok.
Lol, speed cannot possibly be working right now. Only jump height, gravity and fall damage
(09-14-2012, 06:43)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]Lol, speed cannot possibly be working right now. Only jump height, gravity and fall damage

well they are on mine.
(09-14-2012, 12:05)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]please post in this thread http://www.itsmods.com/forum/Thread-Rele...lugin.html