ItsMods

Full Version: Black Ops 2 unboxing prestige edition
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4

Did I hear "nuketown zombies for people that buy limited editions"? FUCK
Also its 180 bucks? They must be crazy, treyarch, stop doing toys for little kids and better be that the game is good :/
You also get Nuketown when you buy the hardened edition, and they'll probably release it in some kind of dlc like they did with the Black Ops 1 zombie maps.

Also, those 2 guys together are so fucking awkward.
(09-01-2012, 23:37)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]You also get Nuketown when you buy the hardened edition, and they'll probably release it in some kind of dlc like they did with the Black Ops 1 zombie maps.

Also, those 2 guys together are so fucking awkward.

Black Ops 3: Aimbot Edition
ohh just noticed there is digital deluxe edition:

The Digital Deluxe Edition Includes:

Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the model home of the future.
Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighborhood.
Weapon Camo Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.
2 Player Card Backgrounds Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.
Official Call of Duty: Black Ops II Soundtrack A digital copy of composer Jack Walls epic in-game score with Theme by Trent Reznor.
Call of Duty: World at War Get the Treyarch classic which traverses WWII storylines from the Pacific and European theaters of war.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/202970/
(09-02-2012, 00:12)Gravzy Wrote: [ -> ]ok commented over it, IMO it all looks shit, the dragon fly will break before you can fly properly

kinda true

(09-02-2012, 00:12)Gravzy Wrote: [ -> ]all the Digital content will be hackable

are you sure...?

(09-02-2012, 00:12)Gravzy Wrote: [ -> ]the zombie map will be piratable due to no VAC on zombie singleplayer.

zombies in black ops 2 are on the mp engine...
Zombies are part of SP.. So yes, we will be able to "optimize" our games to remove these annoying messageboxes.

Hope it'll be as exploitable as MW2 / MW3 with class editing.
(09-02-2012, 00:23)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Zombies are part of SP.. So yes, we will be able to "optimize" our games to remove these annoying messageboxes.

and i hope there wont be only dedi servers, i would like matchmaking and dedicated servers

Those damn messageboxes.....
I hope @SuperNovaAO will be able to fix them
(09-02-2012, 00:23)OrangePL Wrote: [ -> ]Zombies are part of SP.. So yes, we will be able to "optimize" our games to remove these annoying messageboxes.

Zombies has been moved to MP has it not o.0
$180 for that? How about no.
Me Gusta
Pages: 1 2 3 4