ItsMods

Full Version: Samsung News
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THIS IS NOT PC PROBLEM we just don't have any other section for that
Some news about Samsung, if anyone actually cares...

UpGrade31 Wrote:During litigation (in court note by @G-Man) between Samsung and Apple new information appeared. South Koreans are going to release tablet PC with Retina-display this year (earlier Apple announced MacBook with dat awesome, costing shitloads of money display). It will be 11,8" and will have resolution of 2560x1600 pixels, sides 16:10. Its OS will be Android Honeycomb. This intel was discovered in documents provided by Samsung for court. However there was no official message from Samsung prooving or denying this.
Besides that, it is stated in documents that koreans are going to introduce new pair of smartphones based on Windows Phone 8 (is not the same thing as Windows Mobile, k?). Their model names are Odyssey and Marco. Each of them has dual-core chip Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8960 (1,5 GHz) and can work in 4G mobile networks. Tech details of Marco will be similar with smartphones of current generation, however Odyssey is going to get 4,65" display with HD graphics, 8MP camera and NFC module. Both devices should be released at end of current year.

If you care, tell me what you think about that. I mean, this info is from official documents for court, however there were no messages from Samsung that have anything to do with that... I hope it is not fake myth, Retina-display is fucking amazing (tho I will never have one, too fucking expensive Fuu )
Samsung has at some point accidently announced all vague future steps which Apple abuses in these court trials because some judge said: tell each other about all your announced products (> 1.5 year ago) which is the reason Apple now tends to only announce new products 2 weeks prior to their release, because as soon as they are announced they have to tell Samsung what's in them. Even though Samsung Electronics builds them.

Same the other way around except for Samsung already having announced a shitload. Which they had to give to Apple then (full system specs and release dates).