ItsMods

Full Version: More than 18 gungame?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys, I was just wondering if anyone knows any way to change the number of guns you can use in Gungame. Thought itd be cool to be able to get a moab while playing that. Shy Thanks for any info.
Not possible.
Go mod call of duty 4
Mike you can try scripting, just take the current gungame gsc and just convert it?
(08-19-2012, 15:17)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Mike you can try scripting, just take the current gungame gsc and just convert it?
I thought MW3 didn't use .GSC's, I thought it used .DSR's for mods?

(08-19-2012, 14:42)JayDi Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible.
Go mod call of duty 4

Umm no. Id rather go mod MW2. Thanks for your help though...
(08-20-2012, 06:24)mikeoxbig Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-19-2012, 15:17)DidUknowiPwn Wrote: [ -> ]Mike you can try scripting, just take the current gungame gsc and just convert it?
I thought MW3 didn't use .GSC's, I thought it used .DSR's for mods?

(08-19-2012, 14:42)JayDi Wrote: [ -> ]Not possible.
Go mod call of duty 4

Umm no. Id rather go mod MW2. Thanks for your help though...

the game is still based on gsc but we arent able to load up mods like we can in mw2 and bo.
the max players are hardcoded anyway
This thread is about the number of gun-ranks in gungame. Not the amount of players per server. Dumb Bitch
oops missed that
(08-20-2012, 09:30)Pozzuh Wrote: [ -> ]This thread is about the number of gun-ranks in gungame. Not the amount of players per server. Dumb Bitch

Thank you.
I just want add more guns to make the game longer. As well as make the throwing knife the starting and ending weapon. Hopefully it will be possible id like to make it like my MW2 Gunlist. https://www.dropbox.com/s/u0kdy9k1y1shkgq/guns.txt